where i've been...

My travel map

Monday, May 25, 2009

Thailand

The rundown on Thailand...
it is hot.
it is humid.
there are mosquitoes that love me.
i itch.
we are currently on the island where they filmed the movie "the beach"
(no leonardo dicaprio here)
went diving yesterday...saw a hawksbill turtle. AWESOME.
the beer is good.
the company is very entertaining.
the food is delicious.
the tourists outnumber the locals where we are at least 10 to 1. (insert sad face here...but it is a vacation for Kevin and David, so it is perfect for them)
the internet is ridiculously overpriced. in fact, i could have eated breakfast and a snack for what i am paying to write this riduculously short update. :)

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Think about this. You could be here forcing children to do writing prompts having to clean your room and dealing with the chaos of the end of the year. Hmmm... I think Thailand is much better!!!!

Leslie and Dave said...

I feel so bad for you, your life is hard! I would kill to be there, soak up some sun for me!